During the middle of week I created another video for my animation. This time I created a scene in which the lasers that were from the Tie Fighter (previous blog entry) are now shooting at the Y-Wing. Here is the original video below:
Evaluation:
Positives:
- Background is clear and not pixelated.
- Lasers are consistent with them all being the same colour as one of my other scenes that I had created for the animation.
- Cameras location is good because it shows the point of view from the laser. This shows I have used a range of camera angles.
- Shows the ship is actually moving rather than it being still. Moves forward and also rotates.
Negatives/Improvements:
- The back of the Y-Wing looks quite plain so it needs a bit more colour and material added to it.
- The back the Y-Wing also needs some engine lights to show that it's moving.
- The ship is too wobbly and rotating side to side too much so instead I want to improve it by actually moving it side to side as well as rotating slightly.
Improved Video:
This is the improved video.
I have improved the moment of the ship and it even dodges one of the lasers. I added lights and a new material to the back of the ship as well.
I think this looks much better than the original.
No comments:
Post a Comment