Thursday, 5 November 2015

Week 6 - Weekly Blog Entry

BLOG
You will now know enough to apply a range of materials to your models, so think about the best solution for each model. Will you have to break down your model into smaller parts in order to make applying materials easier?

Considering each of my models don't have detailed textures as such; I have decided to use different colours on each of the faces to match what the actual ships look like in Star Wars. I was wondering if you could actually do this in which I found a YouTube video of someone explaining how to do this. I find that it's easier for me and also might stand out a bit more. It's also less time consuming because I won't have to break down each model into smaller parts to apply the materials easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment