Saturday, 3 October 2015

Week 1 - Mood Board



I am basing my models and animation from the original Star Wars films. 
The vehicles that I have included in the research board are: A-Wing, Tie Fighter, X-Wing and the Y-Wing. These are all mostly from the second original Star Wars film because I am also basing my animation on one of the scenes included in this film.
The vehicles that I have chosen are all basic in the way that they are modelled, they all have simple shapes built into them and are all symmetrical which will make it easier for myself to model them as well. 




The images at the bottom of the research board are the location that I'm going to base my animation. My animation has a dark, evil and mysterious feel because it's based in space. I feel like I can do a lot more with my animation in space compared to on ground and hopefully I will find it easier because there's not as much terrain.




No comments:

Post a Comment