Thursday, 1 October 2015

Week 1 - Thoughts on the design brief


I have been instructed to create a thirty second animation which includes three 3D models. The animation is based on the franchise "Star Wars" in which the models can be either vehicles or structures.

My initial thoughts on the design brief were not too positive, this is because I haven't watched any of the films of the franchise and wouldn't know any of the vehicles or structures included in the film.
This did make me feel a little more behind than everyone else also working on this assignment.
To make myself feel like I'm on par with everyone else; I have watched the first three original films since Monday 28th September. I have also researched some of the different vehicles that are in the first three films and now have more of an idea on what my models and animation will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment