This was only a quick scene that I managed to do in 30 minutes so I decided to improve this one the most as I now have more time to do so.
Evaluation:
Positives:
- Camera angle is a point of view/behind the ship shot. This shows a range of camera angles that I have used. And also shows all three ships.
Negatives/Improvements:
- Could improve the camera angle by panning it back away from the tie fighter so you can see all three ships.
- There aren't any lights or anything to show that the ships are moving. I should add different coloured lights to each ship.
- The ships are, again, quite wobbly and rotate slightly from left to right a bit too much for a space scene. They should have a smoother transition and also move left to right a bit as well.
- Add motion blur to the ships to, again, show that they are moving quite fast.
Improved Video:
The improved video now includes a camera pan backwards so that you can see all three ships. Rotating as well as left to right movement of the two ships and also lights to all three ships to show that they are moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment