I have tried two different techniques in creating a skybox/sky for my animation. The first I tried was using a Geosphere for the skybox and adding a material to it. But when I added the material the bottom of the half sphere was all blurred. So this is when I decided to add a plane with the same material on it, I had to make it bigger and line it up slightly so you couldn't see the line as much. This is how it turned out;
This creates more of a dome shape which is more 3D but is annoying to move the camera around in.
This is the background version;
As you can see its more flat but may be easier to create the animation in and also it's slightly better quality. Im gonna do the animation in one of them and copy that animation into the other file to see which one looks better.
No comments:
Post a Comment