Throughout this week I have started to put together little animations that I can actually put into the final sequence but practising them in a different file just in case things go wrong.
Today I have created an explosion for when a laser hits a spaceship, I haven't added the laser in; this would be the next step.
Today I have created an explosion for when a laser hits a spaceship, I haven't added the laser in; this would be the next step.
Techniques:
Space warp, Geometric/Deformable and then Bomb. I can then place this 3D triangle in the centre of the ship or wherever inside the ship and connect the bomb and the ship by using Bind to Space Warp. Once this has been completed you can then move the key frame animation, this shows the ship being blown apart and each polygon being separated. I then can edit the bomb so that it has 0 gravity for example, which is what I would use seeing as my animation is in space.
Helpers, Atmospheric Apparatus, Sphere Gizmo, place the gizmo, modify, add a fire effect and then I clicked set-up to edit this fire effect to turn it into an explosion.
These techniques are going to be very useful for me to use for my explosions that I'm going to include in my animation.
To improve this animation I would probably slow it down so you can see the actual explosion a bit better.
Space warp, Geometric/Deformable and then Bomb. I can then place this 3D triangle in the centre of the ship or wherever inside the ship and connect the bomb and the ship by using Bind to Space Warp. Once this has been completed you can then move the key frame animation, this shows the ship being blown apart and each polygon being separated. I then can edit the bomb so that it has 0 gravity for example, which is what I would use seeing as my animation is in space.
Helpers, Atmospheric Apparatus, Sphere Gizmo, place the gizmo, modify, add a fire effect and then I clicked set-up to edit this fire effect to turn it into an explosion.
These techniques are going to be very useful for me to use for my explosions that I'm going to include in my animation.
To improve this animation I would probably slow it down so you can see the actual explosion a bit better.
No comments:
Post a Comment